Dave Andrews joined Hamilton Partners at its inception in 1987 after three years with the Trammell Crow Company. Prior to Hamilton Partners, Dave spent five years as a project manager with a large construction management firm, Schal Associates (now Lend Lease) in Chicago.
Dave has worked with Gary Mori in developing and leasing the Hamilton Partners’ East-West office portfolio, of which Dave has negotiated over 1,000 leases totaling millions of square feet.
Select transactions include:
- Speigel, 580,000 sf
- Invesco, 88,000 sf
- Storage Technology, 70,000 sf
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (GSA), 70,000 sf
- Internal Revenue Service (GSA), 85,000 sf
- AAA Chicago Motor Club, 74,000 sf build-to-suit
- ServiceMaster, 64,000 sf
- Hewlett-Packard, 60,000 sf
- Verizon/Airfone 75,000 sf
- Van Kampen/Morgan Stanley, 100,000 sf