Paul has been with Hamilton Partners as a Real Estate Developer since 2005. Before Hamilton Partners, Paul worked with Cushman & Wakefield as a commercial real estate senior director in the Rosemont Office.
From 1994-2003, Paul worked with Grubb & Ellis Co. as a commercial real estate broker. He was a member of the Circle of Excellence and top 100 producer nationwide in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003. Client accounts included; Kraft, GE, IBM, Banco Popular, Met Life, Clark Refining and Marketing, Daily Herald, Alexian Brothers, and Valassis Communications. During his time there he also completed three of the largest suburban office transactions in 2001, 2002 and 2003 with total aggregate value in excess of $75,000,000. Before he left in 2003, he was ranked the Top Producer in Chicago land area and 7th in the Country.
Some of his career highlights include:
- 40,000 sf Build to Suit for Alexian Brothers Hospital
- 400,000 sf Whole Foods anchored shopping center-Willow Festival in Northbrook, IL
- Acquisition and sale of former Kraft headquarters to ITW & McGrath Audi, Glenview
- 102,000 sf Mariano’s anchored shopping center, Oak Lawn
- 10,900 S. Cicero retail development, Oak Lawn