Paul Sheridan has been with Hamilton Partners as a Partner and Real Estate Developer since 2005. Prior to Hamilton Partners, Mr. Sheridan worked as a Senior Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Commercial Real Estate Division and with Grubb & Ellis Co. as a commercial real estate broker.
He was a member of the Circle of Excellence and top 100 producer nationwide in 1999 through 2003. Client accounts included; Kraft, GE, IBM, Banco Popular, Met Life, Clark Refining and Marketing, Daily Herald, Alexian Brothers, and Valassis Communications. During his time there he also completed three of the largest suburban office transactions in 2001, 2002 and 2003 with total aggregate value in excess of $75,000,000. Before he left in 2003, he was ranked the Top Producer in Chicago land area and 7th in the Country.
Some of his career highlights include:
- -Redeveloped former Kraft Headquarters in Glenview, IL
- -40,000sf Build to Suite MOB for Alexian Brothers Hospital
- -400,000sf Whole Foods/ Lowe’s anchored shopping center in Northbrook, IL.
- -54,000sf Heinen’s anchored retail development, Barrington, IL
- -30,000sf Walgreen’s anchored retail development, Aurora, IL
- -5 Acre development for Chase Bank and Waterway, Northbrook, IL
- -7 Acre development for Thornton’s Gas Station, Cicero, IL
- -110,000sf Mariano’s (Kroger) / TJ Maxx anchored shopping center – Oak Lawn, IL
- -Co-Master developer 29 acre Grocery anchored Water’s Edge project, Crystal Lake, IL
Away from Hamilton Partners, Former nationally ranked race car driver and competitive swimmer with US Masters as well as avid skier and golfer.