Todd has developed retail shopping centers for Hamilton since graduating from business school. Responsibilities include the acquisition of land, securing of tenants, design, construction and financing of the development, and either the continued management and leasing or the sale of the shopping center at its completion.
Shopping Centers built:
- Mallard Crossing, Elk Grove Village
- Cobbler’s Crossing, Elgin
- Berkshire Place, Plainfield
- Village Crossing redevelopment, Skokie
- Rice Lake Square redevelopment, Wheaton
- Flint Creek Shopping Center, Barrington
- Elk Grove Town Center, Elk Grove Village
- Aurora Commons, Aurora
- Maple View, Grayslake
- Prairie Point, Aurora
- Stuarts Crossing, St. Charles
- Greyhawk Shopping Center, Lake Zurich
- Willow Festival, Northbrook
This extensive ground up development experience has also led Todd to become one of the most experienced partners in terms of village board and planning council presentations for the securing of necessary entitlements.